Pictured are a few ways to make and serve Tuber Tonic, also an example of what happens to cups of Tuber Tonic left unattended.
1. Open Ended Teabags or Infusers: put one Tablespoon of Tuber Tonic in an infuser or bag with a pint of water ,and infuse for 10 minutes, or boil for 2 to 4 minutes. May be reused once or twice or more.
2. Coffee Percolator: fill percolator with water, place Tuber Tonic in basket,plug it in. can be left plugged in all day without damaging taste.
3. Press Pot: Place Tuber Tonic in pot, fill with boiling water, allow to steep for 10 minutes or more. Second infusion will be stronger than the first.
4. Tea Kettle: this is a no-brainer, most people wait to be sure the Tuber Tonic is in their lives before designating a tea kettle to it.
5. Teapot with Large Infuser: this is best if you find a teapot that is safe being heated on the stove.
6. Saucepan: generally the first step when you start out. Once you discover that you want it often, you will get creative with different ways to make it.
7. Thermos: Depending how strong you like your Tuber Tonic, and the size of the thermos, add 2 to 4 Tablespoons to a thermos filled with boiling water. Allow mixture to sit anywhere from one hour to overnight.
8. Sun Tea: So easy! Put Tuber Tonic in a gallon jar with hot water, leave it in a window or outside in the sun for one day. Ice and serve.
Rule of thumb: 1 Tablespoon Tuber Tonic per pint of water, 2 Tablespoons per Quart.
Many of these items can be found on our accessories page, buy some Tuber Tonic, then check out the accessories.