Top Finel French Press Coffee Espresso Maker Tea Pot Stainless Steel Heat Resistant Glass Gift Mug Camping Mini 12oz/350ml
- FASHION DESIGN-Various modern timeless design to choose.Spacial ergonomic handle make you pour coffee or tea with confidence. 12 oz/350 ml
- MAKE THE BEST TASTING COFFEE-Ultra Fine Dual Press. Paired with a High Quality Plunger. It helps extract your coffee's aromatic oils and subtle flavors instead of being absorbed by a paper filter
- TOTALLY SAFE - Our Glass Canister is Made of Premium Boroscilate Glass that is Will Not to Break! We promise, No breaking of the glass due to our high quality borosilicate glass.
- BEST QUALITY MATERIALS - Every single metal piece is 314 grade stainless steel giving the french press a resilient shine and protecting it from rust. Easy to clean
- EASY CARRYING - Smooth and silent plunger ensure no screeching sound. It is portable and small enough to fit in a travel bag or backpack, making it easy to bring on camping trips and other outdoor activities.The French Press can be used as a Tea Press Pot to prepare tea,milk,hot chocolate,fruit infusions,rinse Quinoa & More!
Details: The STG French Press Coffee Maker is a stylish and affordable addition to any coffee aficionado's collection. It features a light-weight borosilicate glass carafe with a 304 Grade Stainless Steel handle and base, which makes it durable and easy to use. The domed lid seals in flavor and keeps the coffee warm. This press is also dishwasher safe and comes in a variety of attractive design.
French presses are more portable and self-contained than other coffee makers. Coffee connoisseurs will swear that the French Press makes the best cup of coffee.This means that choosing the right French Press Coffee Maker will produce a flavorful, high-quality cup of coffee quickly and easily like the pros do.
It's easy to use, easy to store, and once you're done, easy to clean.
Aside from its normal usage, you can also use this to juice fresh berries (raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, etc.) rinse quinoa, rehydrate dried foods, and strain the liquid off frozen vegetables such as spinach and more!