Bodum Brazil French Press Coffee Maker, 34 Ounce, 1 Liter, (8 Cup), Black
- FRENCH PRESS: BRAZIL French press brews an excellent cup of coffee in the greenest way possible, just add course ground coffee, hot water and press
- COFFEE CARAFE: Made of durable, heat-resistant borosilicate glass with a BPA free plastic handle and base; easy to use and easy to clean
- STAINLESS STEEL: 3-part stainless steel plunger has a mesh filter that helps extract your coffee's aromatic oils and subtle flavors instead of being absorbed by a paper filter
- MAXIMUM FLAVOR: Pressed coffee extracts the perfect amount of essentials oils and acids from the coffee bean for maximum flavor; the preferred method for brewing for coffee enthusiasts everywhere
- SERVINGS: This premium French press coffee maker makes 8 cups of coffee, 4oz each; dishwasher safe
Publisher: Bodum Kitchenware
Details: The Brazil French Press coffeemaker, designed in the early 80's, was our first coffeemaker and quickly became a symbol of what Bodum stands for. Attractive and functional design at an affordable price. The Brazil has a durable, heat-resistant borosilicate glass beaker and a plastic handle and base, which make the Brazil easy to use and easy to clean. The 3-part stainless steel plunger has a fine mesh filter, which allows for a premium extraction of your coffee's aromatic oils and subtle flavors. A mesh filter allows this flavor to be delivered direct to your cup and not absorbed by a paper filter. Plus, no paper filter means no waste. The patented safety lid prevents the splashing of liquids while pressing. All parts are dishwasher-safe.